- Writing teacher, Österlens Folkhögskola, Tomelilla, Sweden, July 2017 – ongoing
Writing for healing purposes (Course coordinator)
- Writing teacher, Medborgarskolan Syd, Sweden, October 2017 – ongoing
Writing for healing purposes. Writing courses with a therapeutic angle.
- Creative writing teacher, mcch, UK, 2015 – 2016
In charge of a creative writing program focusing on therapeutic writing for the charity mcch, that supports adults suffering from mental health, learning disabilities and autism in the South Eastern corner of England. The groups produced an anthology that was successfully received.
- One to one private coaching and tuition, UK, 2016 – 2017
Supporting individual writers with various goals and ambitions in a personally tailored package by giving text response and support in achieving these.
- Freelance journalist, 2006 – Present
- General freelance work for Free – din Ledstjärna, Rädda Livet, Close Up Productions, Scan Magazine, SWEA Bladet, SWEA International website, SVEN – Tidningen för SVENskar i utlandet, Londonsvenskar and various Swedish publications.
- Columnist, Kyrkobladet – Swedish Church in London, 2013 – Present
Producing columns for the Swedish Church in London’s Magazine, Kyrkobladet, which is being distributed four times per year to 7000 households and 450 companies with Swedish Connections in the UK.
- Editor, SWEA, London, UK, 2009 – 2013
- News Editor, Scan Magazine, UK, 2008 – 2010
- News reporter, Smålandsposten, Sweden, 2004 – 2005 (summer periods)
- Obituary and Sub Editor, Sydsvenska Dagbladet, Sweden, 2003 – 2004 (summer periods)
- News reporter, Obituary Editor and Youth Editor, Norra Skåne, Sweden, 2001 – 2002
- Youth reporter, News reporter, Sydöstran, Sweden, 1995 – 2000
A selection of publications I have written for:
Free – din Ledstjärna, Rädda Livet, Kyrkobladet (The Swedish Church in London’s Magazine), Scan Magazine, SWEA Bladet, SWEA International website, SWEA Forum, SVEN –Tidningen för SVENskar i utlandet, Londonsvenskar, Svenskar i världen (SVIV), Skånska Dagbladet, TTELA, Göteborgsposten, Smålandposten, Hallandsposten, GT, Expressen, Nerikes Allehanda, Sydöstran, Blekinge Läns Tidning, Norra Skåne, Sydsvenskan.
- UK College of Holistic Training, Ongoing
Diploma in Creative Therapeutic Journaling.
A distance learning creative therapeutic writing course. A Diploma course in the art of journaling (personal creative writing) for the purposes of self-exploration, self-growth, self-expression and/or self-therapy and in order to assist clients, particularly those recovering from trauma.
- Skurups Folkhögskola, Sweden, 2015 – 2016
The art of teaching creative writing – Skrivpedagoglinjen.
A theoretical and practical orientation of the creative writing process with emphasis on literary writing, and the methodical part focusing on the development of creative exercises and supportive supervision.
- Totnes School of English, UK, 2003
Cambridge Exam in Advanced English.
- Poppius School of Journalism, Sweden, 2000 – 2001
Diploma in Practical Journalism.
I undertook three different courses: general journalism, research and feature writing.
Write Your Self – Awarded a scholarship from Write Your Self in December 2016.
Write Your Self is a global writing movement that helps people reclaim their voices and stories after experiencing trauma. This means I have gained a license to teach their acclaimed pedagogic method which they have developed.
This CV is a general overview. Should you require more detailed information, please contact me.